Eligible activities under the economic development program include, but are not limited to:
- Job credits for full-time jobs created to include grants subject to job credit performance.
- Technical, marketing and engineering assistance; management counseling, financial packages preparation assistance.
- Expenses for locating a qualifying business into the area.
- Equity investment or loan guarantees in a qualifying business.
- The authority to issue bonds pursuant to the act.
- Grants or agreements for job training.
- Small business development including expansion of existing businesses